The Bedstuy Jacket is a lightweight performance jacket providing reliable durability and warmth designed for urban living. Made from baffled shell that's wind and water-resistant packed with insulating RDS-certfied 90/10 duck down, it has plenty of pockets and a removable hood. The ribbed cuffs lock in heat, while the scaled-back gleaming metal Moose Knuckles logo on the sleeve patch ensures visibility at night.
- Protection Rating - Level 2: Cold – Your everyday winter workhorse. These garments will hold you down through the rain, sleet, hail and snow without overheating.
- 29.5" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Medium
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood
- Quilted Down Filled Collar
- 1 Way Closed Vislon Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Waist Welt Pockets with Hidden Snaps Chest Patch Pocket with Flap And Branded Snap
- Interior Zipper Pockets
- Rubber Logo Patch with Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Contrast Hood and Lower Engineered Logo Quilted at Back Branding Screen Print at Lower Back Body Elastic Cuff and Waistband Finish