Take on brisk temperatures in style with the sophisticated and performance-ready Cooper Lake Parka. Featuring a retro-tinged chevron quilted exterior that boasts an RDS-certified 90/10 down fill, it’s crafted from a stretch DWR-treated shell to deliver lasting lightweight warmth. It's finished with a Moose Knuckles logo patch at the sleeve, a detachable hood and a two-way YKK zipper front for easy ventilation.
- Protection Rating - Level 2: Cold – Your everyday winter workhorse. These garments will hold you down through the rain, sleet, hail and snow without overheating.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 46 1/4" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood
- Quilted Down Filled Collar
- 2 Way Open Metaluxe Zipper with Hollow Frame Puller
- Hip Pockets with Zipper Closure
- Interior Pocket with Zipper Closure
- Rubber Logo Patch with Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Chevron Multi Row Quilting Hidden Lycra Storm Cuff Side Seam Zippers
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof
COOPER LAKE PARKA