Model is wearing size S. Model is 5'9".
The Watershed Parka Arctic Shearling combines cold weather engineering and stylish sophistication at its finest. Its baffled Nyluxe shell contains premium 90/10 down fill (what polar vortex?) and its premium silky finish won't make noise while you're on the go compared to other technical fabrics. It features a gleaming gold-plated hollow logo at the sleeve and matching gold tone accents. This one is all about making extreme environments your runway.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 35" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood with Removable Shearling Trim
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metalux Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Chest Pocket with Zipper Closure Hip Pockets with Zipper Closure And Applieque Border Trim
- Interior Pocket with Zipper Closure
- 24K Gold Plated Hollow Frame Medium Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Snap Tab Detail at Back Waist Hidden Lycra Storm Cuffs Side Zips with Snap Tabs Sleeve Zips at Wrists Placket with Branded Logo Snaps Gold Trims
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof
GOLD WATERSHED PARKA SHEARLING