Model is wearing size M.
One of our warmest silhouettes designed for hitting the city streets, this season we've reimagined the OriGinal 3Q Fur Camo in an abstract camo print to give it an urban utilitarian feel. Made from DWR-treated shell, its supremely functional design boasts zippered side seams for improved ventilation and customizable fit, "down-proof" lining, a removable hood trimmed in Blue Fox fur, and an insulating 80/20 down fill. Tundra, meet city. Casual, meet luxury.
- Previously known as Forrestville Jacket Camo
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 32 1/4" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Adjustable Snap Off Hood and Removable Fur Strip
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper
- Front Pockets, Chest Zipper Pocket, Shoulder Zipper Pocket, Interior Zipper Pockets
- Each metal Iconic logo at the sleeve is hand-selected during construction, making every piece as unique as the wearer
- Micro Peached Pocketing, Rib Knit Storm Cuffs and Zippered Side Seams
ORIGINAL 3Q FUR CAMO