Model is wearing size M. Models are 6'1" and 6'2".
The OriGinal 3Q is a furless iteration of our OriGinal 3Q silhouette that delivers our highest insulation rating thanks to 80/20 down fill and a durable cotton/nylon shell treated in DWR. Other functional design details include zippered side seams for improved ventilation and fit customization and our signature "down-proof" lining to minimize down loss.
- Previously known as Forrestville Jacket
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 32 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Bungee Adjustment
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- Chest Zipper Pockets, Micro Fleece Lined Waist Flap Pockets with Button Closure, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Each metal Iconic logo at the sleeve is hand-selected during construction, making every piece as unique as the wearer
- Side Zippers, Rib Knit Storm Cuffs