Model is wearing size M. Model is 6'1".
The Original Stirling Parka is a lightweight and versatile high performance parka that allows for easy mobility no matter what the adventure entails. Made from a smooth DWR-treated cotton and nylon-blend shell, it contains a premium 80/20 down fill that retains warmth without the added bulk. Its stand collar ensures you stay warm if you choose to detach the hood for a more streamlined appearance.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 38.25" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Medium
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metal Zipper with Axe Puller
- Signature "J" Seam Pockets.
- Interior Patch Pocket with Zipper Interior Invisible Zipper Pocket
- Regular Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Hidden Rib Knit Storm Cuff
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof
ORIGINAL STIRLING PARKA