World-renowned for its industry-leading thermal insulation value, the OriGinal Stirling Parka is destined to become your secret weapon for combating the harshest cold weather conditions. Cut for a slim flit, it’s made from water-repellent and wind-resistant shell containing 90/10 down fill and features a puffer stand collar and detachable hood with an adjustable bungee that can be tightened to keep cold drafts out. Its multitude of pockets allow for hands-free adventures and is finished with a hollow metal Icon logo at the sleeve.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 37" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Medium
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood with Fixed Shearling Trim
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metal Zipper with Axe Puller
- Chest Hand Warmer Pockets, Signature "J" Seam Pockets.
- Interior Patch Pocket with Zipper Interior Invisible Zipper Pocket
- Regular Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Front Placket with Hidden Snaps Hidden Rib Knit Storm Cuff
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof
ORIGINAL STIRLING PARKA SHEARLING
Model is wearing size M. Models are 6'1" and 6'2".