Model is wearing size S.
On dreary days, you can confidently step out in style in the Osgoode Anorak. This performance-driven piece is crafted from lightweight, wind-resistant and water-repellent shell to ensure you are protected against the elements. A packable hood is incorporated into the standing collar for extra coverage, while front snap placket hides full-zip closure and brings a double layer of defense. An adjustable drawcord waist makes way for minor adjustments to the look and fit.
- Protection Rating - Level 1: Chilly – Ultra-light and minimal. Wear these garments to take the chill off breezy nights or as layering option when things get colder than expected.
- Relaxed Fit: an easy and comfortable silhouette, cut with extra room on the body to allow for freedom of movement. It provides added shape, and it is comfortable.
- 24" Back Length
- Packable Hood
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Vislon MK Logo Puller
- Welt Pockets with MK Logo Snaps
- Pocket with Zipper Closure
- DTM Rubber Logo Patch with Metal Logo
- Rope Drawcord Belt with Rubber Logo Toggle and Rubber Dipped Tips
- Shirt-Tail Hem