A fully reversible piece for transitional weather, the St Clair Vest is crafted from lightweight DWR-treated ripstop shell on one side and ultra-cozy sherpa on the other. Fully lined with recycled high loft insulation to provide warmth you can rely on, it features welt pockets on both sides for added utility. The vest comes with a removable sash belt adorned with the Moose Knuckles logo that makes way for numerous styling options.
- Protection Rating - Level 2: Cold – Your everyday winter workhorse. These garments will hold you down through the rain, sleet, hail and snow without overheating.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 28" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Stand Collar
- Quilted Welt Pockets at Waist On Sherpa Side
- Quilted Welt Pockets at Waist on Nylon Side
- Small Metal Logo at Hem
- Front Quilted Placket with Mk Logo Snap Closure Nylon Ripstop Quilted Belt
SHERPA ST CLAIR VEST