Taking its cues from outerwear and ready-to-wear equally, the Wildwood Bomber is designed for both laid-back and more active occasions. This hybrid-style jacket is crafted from breathable, water-repellent shell filled with insulating RDS-certified down contrasted by a merino wool-blend back panel and sleeves. It features two zip pockets at the front, an interior pouch pocket and a signature Moose Knuckles logo patch at the sleeve.
- Protection Rating - Level 2: Cold – Your everyday winter workhorse. These garments will hold you down through the rain, sleet, hail and snow without overheating.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 26.5" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Medium
- Rib Knit Collar
- 1 Way Open Metaluxe Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Grosgrain Welt Pocket with Zipper Closure
- Rubber Logo Patch with Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Knit Sleeves and Back Body
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof