Limited Lifetime Warranty
We offer a limited lifetime warranty to the original owner (non-transferable) on our “Iconic” jackets, against defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the conditions below.
All other Moose Knuckles products are covered against manufacturing defects for 12 months from the date of purchase, or the period of time required by applicable law, whichever is greater, subject to the conditions below.
Terms and Conditions Applicable to all Warranty Claims
- This warranty applies to a new, authentic Moose Knuckles product, purchased from mooseknucklescanada.com or a Moose Knuckles authorized retailer.
- Proof of purchase is mandatory for any warranty claim.
- The warranty will be deemed void if the product has been altered or the garment labels and tags in the interior of the product have been removed.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. In such cases, Moose Knuckles will refer you to the closest authorized repair center near you.
- Moose Knuckles products are designed for long life, but signs of age and wear will appear over time. Normal wear and tear will always be taken into consideration when assessing your warranty request.
- Proof of Purchase: Your proof of purchase is mandatory for any warranty claim.
- If a Moose Knuckles product fails due to a manufacturing defect covered by our warranty, we will either (a) repair the item, if reasonably practicable, free of charge or (b) replace it with the same product, subject to any applicable legal warranty.
- We will endeavor to return the repaired item(s) to you within 2-6 weeks of receiving your item(s). Should the repair exceed the allotted time frame, you will be contacted by our customer service team.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of returning their products to Moose Knuckles for warranty claims. You are responsible for any damage to or loss of your product until we sign for its delivery; it is recommended that you insure your parcel. Please ensure that the product is returned in a box and that your choice of carrier can provide you with tracking information and a proof of delivery.
- Moose Knuckles will pay the shipping costs to return the repaired or replacement product to you.