If you're looking for a rebellious parka, look no further than the Berland. We've combined the biker-inspired finishing touches of exposed front zippers (lined in enduringly warm brushed pocketing) in a compact, mid-thigh length silhouette that allows for easy movement. It's filled with RDS-certified 90/10 down encapsulated in a DWR-treated shell to repel moisture and finished with our hollow frame logo at the sleeve. Detach the hood when the weather allows for an even sleeker appearance.
- Protection Rating - Level 3: Crazy Cold – Heavy and durable, choose these garments when the cold gets serious.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 35" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metaluxe MK Logo Puller
- Front Pockets with Double Opening And Grosgrain Trim
- Pocket with Zipper Closure
- Hollow Frame Medium Metal Logo
- Hidden Rib Knit Storm Cuff Front Placket with Hidden Snaps
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof
CLOUD BERLAND PARKA
Model is wearing size S. Model is 5'10".