Powerful cold weather protection meets powerful city-driven design in the Dugald Vest. Filled with endlessly warm RDS-certified 80/20 down that provides 800 fill power, it's crafted from a glossy water-repellent and wind-resistant shell contrasted by a smooth, recycled shell panel at the front for a dualistic take on cold weather protection. Hand-warming exterior pockets and added interior pockets enhance the piece's utility so you can take on blistering conditions with ease. It's finished with a Moose Knuckles patch adorned with our signature metal logo at the chest.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- 29.5" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Medium
- Quilted Collar with Synthetic Insulation
- 2 Way Open Vislon Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Grosgrain Welt Pockets with Zipper Closure
- Intrerior Pouch Pockets Interior Zipper Pocket
- Mk Puff Patch at Chest
- Contrast Yoke and Collar Utility D-Ring at Back Clean Finished Armhole