The Onyx Anguille Jacket updates our jacket silhouette with a sharp focus on city refinement. The hip-length jacket features premium 90/10 goose down fill to provide weightless warmth at our highest protection rating and a down-proof liner to minimize down loss. A timeless investment, it has a water-repellent and wind-resistant outer shell with a silky-soft finish, while the removable hood features a plush lamb shearling trim.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 30.25" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood with Fixed Shearling Trim
- Stand Collar
- 1 Way Open Metal Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Chest Handwarmer Pockets With Branded Snaps Hip Patch Pockets With Double Entry And Flap
- Interior Patch Pocket with Zipper Interior Invisible Zipper Pocket
- Medium Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Front Placket with Branded Buttons Shirt Tail Hem Hidden Rib Knit Storm Cuffs
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof
ONYX ANGUILLE JACKET SHEARLING