The Original 3Q offers the same world-renowned Moose Knuckles cold weather engineering only sized to fit your little ones. Crafted from the same DWR (durable water repellent) treated cotton/nylon shell, it's filled with RDS-certified 80/20 down and a fully detachable hood to provide lasting protection from the elements. No matter how low the temperatures dip, this unisex jacket ensures your kid will be the warmest on the block.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 26.5" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Medium
- Removable Hood
- Stand Collar
- 1 Way Open Metal Zipper with Regular Puller
- Chest Pocket with Zipper Hip Pockets with Flaps Sleeve Pocket
- Interior Pocket with Zipper Closure
- Medium Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Rib Knit Waist Band and Sleeve Cuffs
UNISEX ORIGINAL 3Q
Model is wearing size M. Model is 4'7".