Model is wearing size M. Model is 5'10".
The Valleyfield Jacket 2’s sleek design lends refined warmth to this performance-ready, cold-weather essential. Cut for a slim flit, it’s made from silky-smooth Nyluxe containing 800 fill power 90/10 down and features a puffer stand collar and detachable hood with an adjustable bungee that can be tightened to keep cold drafts out. Its multitude of pockets allow for hands-free adventures and is finished with a metal Moose Knuckles logo at the sleeve.
- Protection Rating - Level 3: Crazy Cold – Heavy and durable, choose these garments when the cold gets serious.
- 28.75" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Medium
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metaluxe Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Chest Welt Pocket with Zipper, Waist Patch Pockets with Double Entry And Flap with Hidden Snap
- Interior Zipper Patch Pockets
- Medium Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Grossgrain Details Along The Cf Snaps and Along The Chest Pocket Opening Adjustable Sleeve Cuff with Velcro Tabs Rib Knit Storm Cuff