Model is wearing size S.
The Air Down Parka excels when the forecast calls for a bit more coverage, as this transitional weather style extends to mid-thigh length. It pairs an ultra-light yet durable nylon ripstop shell with RDS-certified 800 fill down to keep you protected from the elements. The parka features a detachable hood and is cut for a slim silhouette for a form-fitting, stylish look.
- Protection Rating - Level 1: Chilly – Ultra-light and minimal. Wear these garments to take the chill off breezy nights or as layering option when things get colder than expected.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 34" Back Length
- 100% Recycled Nylon Lining
- Detachable Hood with Stretch Binding Around Edge
- Quilted Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metaluxe MK Logo Puller
- Hip Pockets with Zipper Closure
- Pocket with Zipper Closure
- DTM Rubber Logo Patch with Metal Logo
- Fill Sustainability Certificate: RDS - Responsible Down Standard
- Shell Fabric Sustainability Certificate: GRS - Global Recycle Standard
- Concealed Elastic Cuff with Additional Adjustable Snap Tab
- Signature MK Branded Trims
AIR DOWN PARKA