Strike a chord in winter's corduroy with the Comptoir Corduroy Puffer, i's engineered with a few tricks up its sleeves—quite literally. A fully convertible style, you can wear it as a jacket or detach the sleeves when the weather allows and wear it as a vest. It's crafted from DWR-treated corduroy and filled with 80/20 down fill with 650 fill power provide lasting warmth when you need it most. Two-in-one equals one and done.
- Protection Rating - Level 3: Crazy Cold – Heavy and durable, choose these garments when the cold gets serious.
- Relaxed Fit: an easy and comfortable silhouette, cut with extra room on the body to allow for freedom of movement. It provides added shape, and it is comfortable.
- 21.5" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- 1 Way Open Metaluxe Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Hip Pockets with Zipper Closure
- Interior Pocket with Zipper Closure
- Small Hollow Frame Logo with Epoxy Fill at Sleeve Hem
- Removable Sleeves, Hidden Lycra Storm Cuffs with Thumbhole
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof