The Onyx Causapscal Parka is one of our most city-forward parka designs, known for its impeccable craftsmanship down to the last detail. Engineered to provide our highest protection rating, it's made from DWR-treated Nyluxe fabric known for its silky finish and filled with RDS-certified 90/10 down fill that boasts 750 fill power capable of weathering the worst winter storms. It features heat-retaining hand pockets and a fully detachable shearling-trimmed hood for added protection against the elements.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 39.75" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood with Fixed Shearling Trim
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metal Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Chest Handwarmer Pockets With Branded Snaps Hip Patch Pockets With Double Entry And Flap
- Interior Patch Pocket with Zipper Interior Invisible Zipper Pocket
- Medium Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Side Zippers Front Placket with Hidden Snaps Hidden Rib Knit Storm Cuff
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof
ONYX CAUSAPSCAL PARKA