Model is wearing size S. Model is 5'10".
The OriGinal 3Q is a neat, hip-length jacket that pairs iconic Moose Knuckles engineering, like "down-proof" lining and 80/20 down fill, with a modern design for unmatched warmth and style capable of weathering the worst winter storms.
- Previously known as Knowlesville Jacket
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 28 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Bungee Adjustment
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- Plush Lined Chest Zipper Pocket, Sleeve Patch Pocket with Zipper, Front Plush Lined Flap Pockets with Button Closure, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Each metal Iconic logo at the sleeve is hand-selected during construction, making every piece as unique as the wearer
- Front Button Placket, Side Zips, Rib Knit Storm Cuffs