Model is wearing size S. Models are 5'8", 5'9" and 5'10".
The OriGinal Stirling Parka NeoShear is the original Moose Knuckles parka. Its durable cotton/nylon blend shell, 4-ply "down-proof" construction, 80/20 down fill, and our signature J-seam detailing have become synonymous with lasting durability, unparalleled warmth, and refined style. In addition, this iteration features a lamb shearling-trimmed removable hood for added warmth.
- Previously known as Stirling Parka Shearling
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 37 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Fixed Shearling Trim
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Logo Puller
- 4 Plush Lined Signature "J Front" Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Each metal Iconic logo at the sleeve is hand-selected during construction, making every piece as unique as the wearer
- Front Placket with Snaps, Rib Knit Storm Cuffs
- Neoshear™ is a shearling developed exclusively by Moose Knuckles that offers fundamental warmth and protection without losing its naturally silky-soft texture after exposure to the elements. It is Leather Working Group-certified in accordance with animal welfare and environmental measures.
ORIGINAL STIRLING PARKA SHEARLING