Model is wearing size S. Model is 5'9".
Our Watershed Parka combines cold weather engineering and stylish sophistication at its finest. Reimagined with golden hardware for the first time, its baffled water-repellent and wind-resistant Nyluxe shell contains a premium 90/10 down fill (what Arctic vortex?) and doesn’t make noise as you’re commuting compared to other high-performance materials. It's finished with a hollow frame gold-plated Moose Knuckles logo at the sleeve. This one is all about making extreme environments your runway.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 35" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood with Removable Shearling Trim
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metalux Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Chest Pocket with Zipper Closure Hip Pockets with Zipper Closure And Applieque Border Trim
- Interior Pocket with Zipper Closure
- Hollow Frame Medium Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Snap Tab Detail at Back Waist Hidden Lycra Storm Cuffs Side Zips with Snap Tabs Sleeve Zips at Wrists Placket with Branded Logo Snaps
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof
WATERSHED PARKA SHEARLING