Model is wearing size M. Models are 6' and 6'2".
The jacket that started it all, The OriGinal Stirling Parka Fur, sets the standard for stylish winter weather protection. Curiously warm 80/20 down fill is encapsulated within a durable cotton/nylon shell and finished with our signature J-seam detailing for lasting durability, unparalleled warmth, and refined style.
- Previously known as Stirling Parka
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 37" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Fixed Fur Trim and Drawcord
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- Micro Fleece Lined Iconic "J" Fleece Lined Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Each metal Iconic logo at the sleeve is hand-selected during construction, making every piece as unique as the wearer
- Rib Knit Sleeve Storm Cuffs
ORIGINAL STIRLING PARKA FUR