Model is wearing size M. Models are 6'1" and 6'2".
World-renowned for its industry-leading thermal insulation value, the OriGinal Stirling Parka is destined to become your secret weapon for combating the harshest cold weather conditions. Cut for a slim flit, it’s made from water-repellent and wind-resistant shell containing 90/10 down fill and features a puffer stand collar and detachable hood with an adjustable bungee that can be tightened to keep cold drafts out. Its multitude of pockets allow for hands-free adventures and is finished with a hollow metal Icon logo at the sleeve.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- 37" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Medium
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood with Fixed Shearling Trim
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metal Zipper with Axe Puller
- Chest Hand Warmer Pockets, Signature "J" Seam Pockets.
- Interior Patch Pocket with Zipper Interior Invisible Zipper Pocket
- Regular Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Front Placket with Hidden Snaps Hidden Rib Knit Storm Cuff
ORIGINAL STIRLING PARKA SHEARLING