Here at Moose Knuckles, nothing is more important than our customers' happiness. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item for a full refund or exchange, subject to the conditions below.
Items with a discount of 30% or above on original price are final sale (NO RETURN OR EXCHANGE).
Return/exchange requests must be made within 30 days of purchase. Garments must be returned in their original, unworn condition, including tags. Proof of purchase is mandatory for any warranty claim, return, refund, or repair. You may return a product for an exchange (same product in a different color or size).
Here at Moose Knuckles, nothing is more important than our customers' happiness. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item for a full refund, subject to the “Refunds” conditions below.
Return requests must be made within 30 days of purchase. Garments must be returned in their original, unworn condition, including tags. Proof of purchase is mandatory for any warranty claim, exchange, return, refund, or repair.
TO INITIATE A RETURN/EXCHANGE
Return Online Order by mail
- Select the "Create a Return" button below to start your return process.
- You may also log into the My Account page of the site to start your return process.
- Follow the instructions on the return portal.
- You will receive an email with your Return label or you can print the return label directly from the Narvar portal once a return request has been submitted.
- Follow the packing instructions provided with your return label.
- Use the tracking number provided on the return label or on your email confirmation to track your parcel.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for us to process your return from the time it arrives at our warehouse. During our busy period it could take up to 15 days to process your return.
- You will be informed by email once the return process is completed and the refund is issued to your account.
For customer orders placed out of the United Kingdom and Europe, please click here to initiate a return.
If you would like more than one return label for your order, please place separate return requests for each item.
RETURNING YOUR PRODUCTS
- Insert the bottom portion of the return authorization into the parcel.
- Attach the return label and upper portion of the return authorization to the parcel's exterior.
- Take the parcel to a designated courier drop off location.
- Take note of the tracking number on your return label as it will allow you to track your return as it travels to our warehouse or return partner.
RETURNING A MASK
COVID heroes don’t wear masks to protect themselves, but to protect others. When you wear a mask - along with lots of hygiene, hand-washing, sanitization, and physical distancing – you help slow the community spread of the COVID-19 virus. Here’s what the Government of Canada says: “Wearing a non-medical mask or face covering while out in public is recommended for periods of time when it's not possible to consistently maintain a 2-metre physical distance from others, particularly in crowded public settings, such as: shopping areas, public transportation, stores and personal service settings.” And, please don’t mistake these masks for medical COVID personal protective equipment. They are non-medical masks intended only to mitigate community spread. Please wash before first use. These masks are final sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded.