Take on sub-zero temperatures with extra tenacity in one of our bestselling outerwear Icons, the OriGinal 3Q Jacket. With high-performance Moose Knuckles engineering like "down-proof" lining and 80/20 down fill, and zippered side seams for ventilation when needed, its modern design rivals capability of mid-length parkas when it comes to weathering the worst winter storms.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 28" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- 1 Way Open Metal Zipper with Axe Puller
- Chest Pocket with Zipper Closure Hip Pockets with Flaps And Branded Buttons
- Interior Patch Pocket with Zipper Interior Invisible Zipper Pocket
- Medium Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Front Placket with Branded Buttons Side Seam Zippers Shirt Tail Hem Hidden Rib Knit Storm Cuffs
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof
Model is wearing size S. Model is 5'10".