Model is wearing size S. Models are 5'8" and 5'9".
The OriGinal Vest is the sleek, fur-free iteration of the Liberty Vest. Perfect for layering over chunky knitwear or a light jacket, its immensely insulating 80/20 down fill is encapsulated within a water-repellant cotton/nylon shell and finished with our signature J-seam detailing for lasting durability, unparalleled function, and refined style.
- Previously known as Lexington Vest
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 22 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Adjustable Snap Off Hood
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper
- Front Pockets, Chest Welt Pockets, Two Interior Zipper Pockets
- Small Rubber Patch With Small Iconic Metal Logo
- Micro Peached Pocketing and Rib Knit Waistband And Armholes