The Park Vista Bomber is inspired by the OriGinal Ballistic Bomber, one of our warmest bomber jackets we've ever created. It provides the same cold weather protection but with the added edge of sleek, leather paneling. It's crafted from durable water-repellent shell filled with ethically sourced 80/20 down fill that boasts 650 fill power. It's engineered with a multitude of pockets including heat-retaining exterior pockets to keep your hands warm even when you forget to bring your gloves. It's finished with a metal logo at the sleeve.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 29.25" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Medium
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood with Fixed Shearling Trim
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metal Zipper with Axe Puller
- Signature "J" Seam Pockets.
- Interior Patch Pocket with Zipper Interior Invisible Zipper Pocket
- Regular Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Leather Yokes and Pocket Tabs Rib Knit Cuffs and Waistband
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof
PARK VISTA LEATHER TRIMMED BOMBER